Grab a free Xmas Steam key with Playfire *New Users Only :(*

edited December 2014 in Deals & Freebies
Create a Playfire account and link it to your Steam account. You'll receive an email with a Steam key randomly selected from the collection below.

-Gun Monkeys
-Canyon Capers
-Sanctum
-Postal
-Numba Deluxe
-Cobi Treasure Deluxe
-Victim of Xen
-PixelJunk Monsters
-Speedball 2
-Huntsman Treat

10 lucky people will get a copy of : Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor !

Lets GO !

MOD EDIT (That Sexy Mooood): Source here ;)

Comments

• How soon do you get the key? I set up an account and still haven't received an email with a code :(
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • How soon do you get the key? I set up an account and still haven't received an email with a code :(

I got mine immediately. Check your spam folder.

u connected to steam ?

• edited December 2014
    Got speedball 2 HD again:(
  • edited December 2014
    Yep I did everything as requested...got nothing from it...
    Granted, it's not *that* big of a deal...would have been worthwhile if I got Shadow of Mordor though...Been wanting that for so long but money... :(
  • Yep I did everything as requested...got nothing from it...
    Granted, it's not *that* big of a deal...would have been worthwhile if I got Shadow of Mordor though...Been wanting that for so long but money... :(

You have to sign up and connect your steam account. You don't need to check your e-mail because the key is in the "Rewards" page too. Just click rewards and then my rewards. It should be there. Anyways the games aren't too good, the best part is Shadow of Mordor.... But if you don't get any key and want a game of the offer, I still have mine and I don't want it ( I don't know which game I have because it's like a surprise)
  • huntsman treat? is that Huntsman: The Orphanage?
    got 3 copies of those from steam auctions event so it would be very unlucky if it's free now :/
  • @DreamBerserker I checked in the rewards tab too and nothing was there...

No skin off my back either way...I already own 3 out of the 10 games listed there (Gun Monkeys, Canyon Capers, Victim of Xen) I'm not too upset over it. Like I said in my original post, the only really "WOW" one is Shadow of Mordor, but I sincerely doubt any of us were so lucky to get that. Would be nice :P
  • Got mine as well, was in Spam folder though
  • Got pixeljunk monsters = 6trading card
    The old GMG welcome pack was way better, getting "one from the list" stinks.
    Playfire rewards used to be better too, now you get like 10cents for playing 50€ games, not a single cheap or even f2p game on the reward's list.
  • edited December 2014

How soon do you get the key? I set up an account and still haven't received an email with a code :(

When you login to steam go to the rewards and then my rewards
  • edited December 2014
    Cr4zyR4g3 said:

Got speedball 2 HD again:(:/

Can I have one?
  • edited December 2014
    So hard getting Huntsman Treat :(
  • i have all This Game :p
  • Получил сразу))
  • посвежей бы игры :D
    получил все 10
  • Got each one except shadow of mordor and huntsman.