Where can I rent GTA 5 for Xbox 360 or PS3?

So I've checked and at my local redbox which no longer rent the game and my local blockbuster and yes blockbuster still has a few stores lol. Any ideas? Also want to rent it so I can get transfer bonuses from going to xbox one version when I get it.

Comments

• just sign into your account using a friends GTA V, upload something or use Rockstar Social Club. That's how I did it so when I get GTA V on PC I have the railgun.
  • Yall cheaters XD jk
    I hope you find someone that can lend you gta V
  • I'm currently renting the Xbox 360 version via a GameFly trial. I would have rented the Xbox One version, but its bonuses won't transfer to the PC version.
  • @Osiris was thinking of getting PC version too but sadly your right only way to get bonuses is to get xbox 360 or ps3 version but xbox one and ps4 versions can still be transferred to pc.
    Proof below from game page
    TRANSFER YOUR EXISTING GTA ONLINE CHARACTER
    Existing players on PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to PC. For more information, please visit rockstargames.com/gtaonline/charactertransfer.
  • Then again probably works for xbox one and ps4 for getting the bonuses since it would annoy people to transfer from console to a pc.