Steam Coupon Finder

edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hey guys, i'm here to invite you to take a look at a system i developed. I call it Steam Coupon Finder (sugestive name).
You can find coupons from other players and ask them for the coupon if you're interested.
The site is available in 4 languages (English, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish) and support 7 different currencies.
You can search coupons which will help you spare those cents on your wallet and farm the game's cards :P
The more people accessing, more coupons will be there to trade! Invite your friends to use it :)
steamcouponfinder.com

If you're afraid of scam, you can access the steam group page (steamcommunity.com/groups/steamcouponfinder), read comments of who's using it on this topic and here:steamgifts.com/discussion/KpKIl/steamcouponfinder
Just to show you the basic of the site, here are two pics:
prntscr.com/7hr3fg
prntscr.com/7hr4y2
HayranLeonardoVSZalvian

Comments

• thxxxxx
  • Yea id rather not because i dont know the site and not sure if its 100% safe, sorry if I dont take your word for it expecially with what happened yestarday with that exploit
    Lashauk
  • I understand your position @Dark. But think with me, you login via Steam, with their SSL and all security things, the only thing i get with yout Steam login it's basically your profile, the things you let public. So you don't need to worry about it :)
    But if you prefer not to do this, no problem :P
    Mjotpack
  • Great idea for a site!

Ps. Just to mention this , this link is also great for coupon hunters!: http://whosgamingnow.net/discussion/22/free-dlc-on-steam/p1
  • pollepel2 said:

@shoppa @tatsuya is this safe?

as I was trying to comment yesterday but my browser crashed: it looks legitimate since it use a https secured steamlogin and the site is not some dodgy referral one
    ramis
  • Dark said:

Yea id rather not because i dont know the site and not sure if its 100% safe, sorry if I dont take your word for it expecially with what happened yestarday with that exploit

it got already fixed since.
  • erm, okay, I got a 404 error while trying to reach the site XD
  • Really like the idea but the site appears to be down.
  • Yeah, site is down :(
    I guess the free domain doesn't allow me to receive to many requests xD
    I'll try to put it back online asap, and when I'm done, I'll post here again :D
  • Heh, it's down.
  • Dark said:

Yea id rather not because i dont know the site and not sure if its 100% safe, sorry if I dont take your word for it expecially with what happened yestarday with that exploit

What happened yesterday?
  • edited March 2015
    Albion said:

Dark said:

What happened yesterday?
    Cross site script execution, allowed people to remotely take control of your profile including sending trade offers, all without actually hacking your account.

luckily steam patched it in a few hours.
    Trade offers couldn't be completed without email confirmation unless the user disabled it, hopefully you don't disable that feature.
  • SteamCouponFinder is back on a new domain :)
    Otimized, new tools and blablabla hahaha
    Take a look here :)
  • Its awesome br
  • edited March 2015
    Haha thanks! The basic idea works, it shows coupons and users can ask for it. Now I'm working on more tools, better performance, better layout, and inviting more people use it. More people = more coupons :)
  • It will be awesome if you do other currency like euto,rm and others
  • tajudin11 said:

It will be awesome if you do other currency like euto,rm and others

Sure! This is just starting hehe
  • I really like the idea so far personally, at least we can make some use of these stupid coupons as Steam is soo fond of bombarding us with these XD I swear its like those bloody Dota 2 passes back in the days, they just keep cumulating to the infinity
    Spykman
  • Yes! That's the point, centralize everyone! Some users have tons of coupons they won't use and sometimes it's to hard to find this person at the forums, thet's were the site enter :D
    I'm glad you all accepting the idea! Really! :)