Games with drops.

Hi all,
I noticed that there are some games on Steam that, like CSGO, have "drops" of items that can be sold on the market.
I have games like Altitude0: Lower & Faster and Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball but there are others like Ratz Instagib 2.0 or H1Z1 and more.
My question is, has anyone tried if these drops are worth it?

I will try it myself but i want to know if someone else tried them and what do they think. :)

Comments

• Ratz Instagib 2.0 does.
    I don't play it much but every drop seems sellable, and for now I've gained 15 cent by selling 2 items.
  • stryver12 said:

Ratz Instagib 2.0 does.
    I don't play it much but every drop seems sellable, and for now I've gained 15 cent by selling 2 items.

So there is an active market for it-them, maybe not as big as the CS one but still can be "useful" :P .
    ;)
  • edited May 2015
    Ratz was good last week. One of my item was worth 50 cents but now it's only 5 cents lol. So i guess infinite drops + small community = fast dropping prices. Almost none of the things have value in Ratz unless you get a legendary hat which are worth from $2 -$5.

Rest of the items (common, rare and epic), you can buy almost all below 10 cents from the market.
  • Battleblock Theater items could be sold on the market, but the inventory doesn't display prices
  • Battleblock Theater items could be sold on the market, but the inventory doesn't display prices

I should point out that they're almost all worthless now, though. The prices used to be decent in the first few months of the game's Steam release.
  • edited May 2015
    Sins of a Dark Age is a free MOBA that's well integrated with steam (and is only available on steam). You get an item drop almost every match.

Most items can be sold for anywhere between 0.03 - 0.20 € which is not a lot. Some gear recipes can be sold for several euros though. This game's market is not very stable at the moment and it's changing from time to time.

I personally play it because I love the game though, it's my favorite MOBA and I hope it'll get popular soon so earning some money on it is just a plus.
  • I tried Sins of a dark age but im useless at MOBA games , but discovered that also The mighty quest for epic loot drops in game items that can be sold , havent played the game a lot though but got a item rightaway
  • steam whitewashing :P