Are these CS:GO Free Skins websites legit ?

edited December 2015 in General Chat
Hi , this is my first post and I checked the site rules and I assumed that asking a question about survey sites and not promoting them isn't against the rules , which is why I am asking this to all you people out there!

csgopoints.com

- I earned 800 points from this ( for free , took a LONG LONG TIME ) and bought some keys sadly , they banned me for having a vpn ( I didn't have one ) and now I wasted the time and effort just to get banned . So is this a legit site? If you've received skins from them before please say something!

csgotap.com

- I only got onto this site yesterday so I'm not too sure about whether or not they're true to their words, but I have already purchased 2 skins. If its a legit site , please speak up!

That is all! Sorry if I assumed incorrectly about the Site Rules , please just remove this thread if it goes against the rules!!!

EDIT: I am asking you WGN users because of how much information you guys give to each other that can actually be used as a reference which led me to think of trusting you guys more than other people!!

- Also I wanted to know whether or not I was just wasting my time on these sites so I made this thread!

Comments

• edited December 2015
    idk about csgotap but I can tell you csgopoints is legit. I bought about 6 skins from that site. (from orders and daily instant skins)
  • kb3373 said:

idk about csgotap but I can tell you csgopoints is legit. I bought about 6 skins from that site. (from orders and daily instant skins)

Thanks!
  • Cazack16 said:

I earned 12 points a reedemed for a shitty skins at the 3 days i got banned because i was using a vpn (i wasnt) :/

I wasn't using a vpn :C
  • edited December 2015
    There are no "Free" skins or hats for any game.

those sites that offer "free" credits that you can just buy an item and leave, are really trying to bait you to gamble. also the free credits usually can only buy you maybe a 5 cent skin or 3 cent crate. most of the time these sites have a small investment to farm gullible kids into taking the bait, but will not stock enough for the entire freeloader society.

the main goal here is to get people to use their site and "gamble" their skins. where as the gambling is usually house sided and if you post any valuable skins, the house wins.

now other sites where you place bets into a "pot" are also highly questionable. because its easy to make steam accounts, there really isnt anything stopping the "pot" sites from making a (ᵔᴥᵔ) ton of fake steam accounts. they can load these accounts up onto bots to place Shill bidding with, that are easy to disguise with private profiles. which technically shouldn't be able to trade with those settings. but somehow they always appear on these "pot" sites.

keep in mind all of these skin gambling sites cost real money to run, maintain and develop. so there must be a payout somehow to the owner.
  • CocoPuffs said:

those sites that offer "free" credits that you can just buy an item and leave, are really trying to bait you to gamble. also the free credits usually can only buy you maybe a 5 cent skin or 3 cent crate. most of the time these sites have a small investment to farm gullible kids into taking the bait, but will not stock enough for the entire freeloader society.

the main goal here is to get people to use their site and "gamble" their skins. where as the gambling is usually house sided and if you post any valuable skins, the house wins.

now other sites where you place bets into a "pot" are also highly questionable. because its easy to make steam accounts, there really isnt anything stopping the "pot" sites from making a (ᵔᴥᵔ) ton of fake steam accounts. they can load these accounts up onto bots to place Shill bidding with, that are easy to disguise with private profiles. which technically shouldn't be able to trade with those settings. but somehow they always appear on these "pot" sites.

keep in mind all of these skin gambling sites cost real money to run, maintain and develop. so there must be a payout somehow to the owner.

Yes I'm aware of that...wasn't what I wanted to know though.
  • I know CSGO Points is legit - I got a ST M4A1-S basilisk MW from it, and some other skins. Not sure about the other though
  • one thing you need to remember: when something is free, more often than not YOU are the product

in this case being your personal infos or when they ask you to spam their site even further
  • i want one key of cs go

Then buy one.
  • @zzzadrizz99zz If i remember correctly one of the Who's Gaming Now site rules is : No Begging.
  • @zzzadrizz99zz If i remember correctly one of the Who's Gaming Now site rules is : No Begging.

You're right.
  • me dan una key de cs:go porfa

The spanish language doesn't change the rules mi amigo
  • I only tried csgo strong website, and can confirm they are legit, got around 10+ skins from there
  • kscorpiov said:

Hi , this is my first post and I checked the site rules and I assumed that asking a question about survey sites and not promoting them isn't against the rules , which is why I am asking this to all you people out there!

csgopoints.com

- I earned 800 points from this ( for free , took a LONG LONG TIME ) and bought some keys sadly , they banned me for having a vpn ( I didn't have one ) and now I wasted the time and effort just to get banned . So is this a legit site? If you've received skins from them before please say something!

csgotap.com

- I only got onto this site yesterday so I'm not too sure about whether or not they're true to their words, but I have already purchased 2 skins. If its a legit site , please speak up!

That is all! Sorry if I assumed incorrectly about the Site Rules , please just remove this thread if it goes against the rules!!!

EDIT: I am asking you WGN users because of how much information you guys give to each other that can actually be used as a reference which led me to think of trusting you guys more than other people!!

- Also I wanted to know whether or not I was just wasting my time on these sites so I made this thread!

CSGOPoints is legit, I earn points from surveys it they keep updating, don't use trialpay.
    Also VPN's affect the location and location is used to find offers and if this is being used garfield does not get any money from it and he's very strict about so you are lying and you were using one

CocoPuffs said:

None of the sites are trying to bait you into gambling, surveys are legit and pay well.

• I'm saying None of the sites are trying to bait you into gambling, surveys are legit and pay well, the quotes were werid