This week in stupid (gaming special)

edited March 2016 in General Chat
Digital Homicide tries to sue Jim Sterling for "assault, liber and slender". They also tried and make a crowdfunding for the lawsuit...which got quickly closed due to the amount of trolls that abused it

http://kotaku.com/angered-game-developer-sues-game-critic-jim-sterling-fo-1765484317

The same company that constantly changed names, used asset packs and called them games, the same company that tried to take down videos with fake copyright claims, tries and sue Jim Sterling?

No offence but this is amazingimage Like I cant even bother to go into details as to how ludacris this whole thing is at so many levels...just read the article and cringe at the endless stupidity
Koumanstryver12K3W3L

Comments

• These guys at Digital Homicide know that they will never publish a good game to make money from it, so they try to become millionaires with other questionable ways.

Although, I have bought their Greenlight bundles from itch.io, I am very curious if we will eventually get the games on Steam if greenlighted... or we, the buyers, will have to sue them for not sending us Steam codes...
  • edited March 2016
    Oh please. I just wish they learn a thing or two, but they are so delusional, really need some kind of therapy.

By the way, what's wrong with the hyperlink? It's blue and interacts when hovered but it's unclickable (the cursor changes to highlight text).
  • stryver12 said:

Oh please. I just wish they learn a thing or two, but they are so delusional, really need some kind of therapy.

By the way, what's wrong with the hyperlink? It's blue and interacts when hovered but it's unclickable (the cursor changes to highlight text).

hm, thats weird, it works here

can you try and refresh the page to see if it fixes it?
  • I had to fix it myself. From now on, you just put the link in. No need for a tags.
  • Carlmundo said:

I had to fix it myself. From now on, you just put the link in. No need for a tags.

okay, gotcha
  • it works fine now...
  • had to say i completly agree on what jim said ( read the entire thing cuz i was borried xD ).
    i once bashed together a bunch of random stuff to test some developing programs, and im pretty sure that they have more content and playbility then what digital homocide ever made in a single game, so how came a small studio cant even release 1 proper game?
  • edited March 2016
    Had a good chuckle when I saw this, as I came to the sad realisation that apparently "making my game better" doesn't classify as common sense for Digital Homicide.

EDIT: Twitter embedding. Groovy. :)
    stryver12Premchand
  • edited March 2016
    Oh I loved how Digital Homicide argues with Jim Sterling. Only reason started watching his videos. Maybe Digital Homicide should stop their attacks since he gets a lot people watching him when they do this kind of stuff to him and Digital Homicide gets more people to hate them as you can see on their forums and greenlight pages.
  • Oh I loved how Digital Homicide argues with Jim Sterling. Only reason started watching his videos. Maybe Digital Homicide should stop their attacks since he gets a lot people watching him when they do this kind of stuff to him and Digital Homicide gets more people to hate them as you can see on their forums and greenlight pages.

i like to think that this is nothing but a desperate publicity stunt from their part to draw public attention on them since nobody cares about them anymore
    Megamanx1991
    soon...they will end up like this... Kappa
    soon...they will end up like this... Kappa

oh the classic Darkbase01 drama... funny how the dev talks about drama while throwing a tantrum himself
  • worst game 2014 contender by digital homicide

0IXY0-62TEE-LZNXQ
    6J4PL-5W2DV-3XC7Z

don't forget to give positive review or you get sued
  • edited March 2016
    Really? These guys?!
    All of their "games" are Uninstall simulators. And if someone has them on their libraries, either they got the game by mistake or from a giveaway to get the Trading Cards.

They should be thankful that WE are not suing them because of how shitty their games are.
  • Really? These guys?!
    All of their "games" are Uninstall simulators. And if someone has them on their libraries, either they got the game by mistake or from a giveaway to get the Trading Cards.

They should be thankful that WE are not suing them because of how shitty their games are.

Not only that, they should be thankful that they still get some revenue from trading cards. Looks like they know their games are bad so they put trading cards to get some income even they give it for free.
    Megamanx1991