Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy -FREE

edited May 2016 in Deals & Freebies
http://store.steampowered.com/app/11130/
direct link for installing via browser - steam://install/11130

Comments

• I don't think this is a giveaway, man.
  • @CalSapiens It's not a giveaway, you're right!.
  • I don't think this is a giveaway, man.

*facepalm*
  • davidok06 said:

I don't think this is a giveaway, man.

*facepalm*
    Why do you fucking facepalm me, man?
    This section is not for F2P games. It's made for games that are given away or good deals on other games.
    This is neither.
    If FP2 games were into this mix i would as well make a post titled "Team Forstress 2 - FREE" now wouldn't i?
    It's not that i'm a whiny bitch. It's that this is an F2P game. It will not count as a +1 on your steam library. So it's worthless.
  • davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

*facepalm*
    This section is not for F2P games. It's made for games that are given away or good deals on other games.
    This is neither.
    If FP2 games were into this mix i would as well make a post titled "Team Forstress 2 - FREE" now wouldn't i?
    It's not that i'm a whiny bitch. It's that this is an F2P game. It will not count as a +1 on your steam library. So it's worthless.
    wtf r u talking about? google what giveaway means
    Its just a free game in steam not a giveaway
    check your licenses, its not free to play game, and stop retarding. You are annoying me!
    25 May, 2016 Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy Complimentary

*facepalm*
  • edited May 2016
    This game just recently went Free, and all free games and content from the steam store have a complimentary license. As a matter of fact, you can use steamdb's free package script to add almost all of them to your account. It also permanently adds some f2p games to your library if they have free dlc. Don't Believe Me? Here's a archive of the page From when it said 9.99: http://web.archive.org/web/20151123203558/http://store.steampowered.com/app/11130
    It Still looks like a bad game based on the reviews though.
  • edited May 2016
    Also, Steamdb's free package script adds this to your account if you are lazy.
    https://steamdb.info/freepackages/
  • edited May 2016

davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

*facepalm*
    This is neither.
    wtf r u talking about? google what giveaway means
    Its just a free game in steam not a giveaway
    check your licenses, its not free to play game, and stop retarding. You are annoying me!
    Yes i checked my licences, man. And just as i expected it's a fucking worthless F2P game.

YOU should be the one who's looking up for what "Giveaway" stands for.
    BTW "retarding" as a verb is gramatical murder.
    And, OH!
    Am i annoying you?
    Too bad. I'm a person who uses logic and facts as arguments. Deal with it.
    Ha ha WRONG. This game just recently went Free, ALL free games and content from the steam store have a complimentary license. Don't Belive Me? Here's a archive of the page From when it said 9.99: http://web.archive.org/web/20151123203558/http://store.steampowered.com/app/11130
    It Still looks like a crap game based on the reviews, But you are the one who needs to do the research instead of yelling at other people all the time. It's your fault for not looking things up, not theirs.

Usually, when games are being given for free on Steam you get a heads up of this on the news windows that opens every time you log in.
    I got nothing about this game on that.
    Not only that but in the News of the game there should be an article of this game being given for free and not a free weekend or some (ᵔᴥᵔ) like that. There's no such fucking thing on the news feed of this game.
    I know when it's an actual Steam gveaway. I got Sniper Elite V2 and Amnesia: The Dark Descent like this.
    And this is NOT one of those giveaways.
    You can check it up for yourself. Delete the game and it will not stay on your library!
    Just like any F2P game.

And (ᵔᴥᵔ) that SteamDB script, man. Do you seriously expect everyone to know about such a distasteful (ᵔᴥᵔ) like that?
  • edited May 2016
    a friendly advice, never share your steam account name. thats what ive been told
  • Hey guys what's goin... *leaves silently*
  • Hey guys what's goin... *leaves silently*

hahahaha Nice
  • Learn the definition of a giveaway, and don't post stupid posts like this one.
  • edited May 2016
    Okay, im gonna kindly ask everyone to refrain from personal insults or name calling. Next time I have to intervene and this threat gets locked

I also removed some of the problematic comments that added nothing to the discussion.

Enough of this childish bickering.

@CalSapiens @hackman, you have been issued a warning.
  • edited May 2016
    Tatsuya said:

Okay, im gonna kindly ask everyone to refrain from personal insults or name calling. Next time I have to intervene and this threat gets locked

I also removed some of the problematic comments that added nothing to the discussion.

Sorry, man.
    You won't see any more childish bickering coming from me. At least not in this cute l'il page...
    Next time some assholes talk about (ᵔᴥᵔ) they don't know about to me. I'll count to 10 ;)
  • Tatsuya said:

Sorry, man.
    You won't see any more childish bickering coming from me. At least not in this cute l'il page...
    Next time some assholes talk about (ᵔᴥᵔ) they don't know about to me. I'll count to 10 ;)
    would be nice if you did because next time I have to step in, I wont be that forgiving
  • edited May 2016
    Tatsuya said:

Tatsuya said:

Sorry, man.
    would be nice if you did because next time I have to step in, I wont be that forgiving
    Totally not on a power trip, mate.

• Tatsuya said:

Tatsuya said:

Sorry, man.
    maybe you should also step in when op is being childish with meme wannabe comments...
    oh no ... not there.
    Did he rly say that?
    yep. I did.
  • edited May 2016

Tatsuya said:

Tatsuya said:

Sorry, man.
    maybe you should also step in when op is being childish with meme wannabe comments...
    oh no ... not there.
    Did he rly say that?
    yep. I did.
    To be honest. Maybe he should step in when people make posts that don't fill into the Deals and Freebies category in the first place ,:/

I can't believe that this (ᵔᴥᵔ) is still up and no mod has closed it.
This discussion has been closed.