Comments

• Thank you!
  • (ᵔᴥᵔ). It says that you have to have bought at least something on this thing :(
  • edited May 2016

(ᵔᴥᵔ). It says that you have to have bought at least something on this thing :(

i never bought anyhing there, it means u need to have at least 1 won game here
  • i never bought a game so useless
  • davidok06 said:

• edited May 2016
    I think its over now Forget it.
  • davidok06 said:

read attentively, probably u didnt get anything on hrk before

• davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

No no you have to buy a game on they store
  • edited May 2016
    bobafeet said:

davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

i didnt buy anything as i said
    u had to win anything there
  • davidok06 said:

bobafeet said:

davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

I have 4 won giveaways and it say: "Your account needs to have at least 1 successful transactions until your verification process gets completed."
  • Thanks, just got the key !
  • edited May 2016
    bobafeet said:

davidok06 said:

bobafeet said:

davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

I have 4 won giveaways and it say: "Your account needs to have at least 1 successful transactions until your verification process gets completed."
    i cant help u think its full random
    Upd, i found the reason why i got this
    i got 2 games with gift codes for free(particula and overcast) in last year
    these codes count as payment method
    check ur orders history
  • Seems they switched too Zoo Empire or something similar which requires gems :/
  • edited May 2016
    davidok06 said:

bobafeet said:

davidok06 said:

davidok06 said:

Dude. I've won like 4 games from them in the past. Particula, Overcast, Solar Something and a shitty game of Monster Trucks.
  • edited May 2016
    Looks like ended. There is now a "Premium Giveaway": Zoo Empire.
    And You can get it only if You bought something before in the HRK store. (So it now a limited giveaway).

This discussion has been closed.