Anyone know a good trustworthy steam card dropper?

So had one before where I didn't have to install games to get the cards but the people who made it stopped supporting it so now looking for a new one. Anyone know a good one? Thanks for the info in advance!

Comments

• I use SAM, you have to manually put in the app ids tho.
  • edited June 2016
    Archi's Steam Farm?
  • So had one before where I didn't have to install games to get the cards but the people who made it stopped supporting it so now looking for a new one. Anyone know a good one? Thanks for the info in advance!

'Stopped supporting' doesn't necessarily mean it won't work - I still use Idle Master occasionally. That said, I've almost completely migrated to Archi's Steam Farm now.
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks for the info shoppa, shockthenation, and k3w3l! Going to try Archi's Steam Farm since I was actually using Idle Master.
  • Idle Master while not being supported anymore still works without issues so I don't see the need to switch to something else.
  • is SAM still usable? I want to idle games with it, it has not been updated tho
  • idlemaster
    Lone_Destroyer
  • I have a question, wondering if anyone knows. Will cards drop if your status on Steam is set to offline? I've started idling games again, and tried it for an hour without drops so I changed my status back online.
    Just a weird thing, :-)
  • @BlueDahlia Hi, i think no, it does not drop cards if you change your status to offline... but do not take it as the right answer because i'm not so sure, wait for others to answer your question :P .
  • its still drop cards i guess...but if youre in family sharing mode the cards still drops(my own experience)...
  • is there a card dropper software that i don't need to sign in to use like idlemaster? i'm kind of paranoid of that stuff.
  • itaybron said:

is there a card dropper software that i don't need to sign in to use like idlemaster? i'm kind of paranoid of that stuff.

SAM , but....
    shoppa said:

you have to manually put in the app ids tho.

• is idle master still safe? i mean no bans
    SniperbenhiL
  • its safe, was using it yesterday
    Lone_Destroyer
  • I've been running it for 2 days, and it's fine.
    Lone_Destroyer
  • I idle all my games with carddrops left using hrboostr,
    then I switch to idlemaster (the old version you cannot download anymore)
    and click through the games (leave them running for 10 seconds each).
    And boom there are the cards :b
  • ASF is the best by now.
    TITOMOSQUITO187
  • In addition to my old post: IdleMaster seems to have stopped working for me and many (or even all) others.
    That is due to some valve-made changes I've heard.
  • In addition to my old post: IdleMaster seems to have stopped working for me and many (or even all) others.
    Really? I just used it to idle 2 games just fine 2 days ago.
  • edited January 10

In addition to my old post: IdleMaster seems to have stopped working for me and many (or even all) others.

Really? I just used it to idle 2 games just fine 2 days ago.
    Well that's weird. I even re-downloaded it multiple times and It always failed trying to check my Badges Page.

Yes, I also performed multiple pc restarts. I've been using the tool for years :/