How to level up profile in eu.alienwarearena.com ?

How to level up profile in eu.alienwarearena.com ?

Comments

• Upload screenshots, each screenshot is worth 5 points
  • shoppa said:

Upload screenshots, each screenshot is worth 5 points

I loaded the picture, I wasn't given points.
  • Through adding content to any of the Alienware Arena Community Sites, members can earn a maximum of 25 points per day, per Community Site.

Activity Points
    An Image, Video, Group, Event or News was Featured +25
    First Profile Avatar Image Approved +20
    Joined Through a Referral or Referred a Friend +5
    Entered Into a Sweepstakes or Contest +5
    Added an Image, Video, Group, Event or News +5
    Post a Comment or Start a New Thread +1
    Comment or Thread Removed -1
    An Image, Video, Group, Event or News was Removed -10

It isn't so hard.
  • i went from 50 to 75, i kept uploading content to see what was the matter till i saw this and the terms belown of the points table
  • if you browse their picture galleries, you'll quickly see useless spam pictures mislabeled.

the mods are practically non-existent, and usually don't clean anything up unless backseat moderators show up and spam reports.

the whole leveling system is a joke, and i believe detracts value as a visitor to their site, as whole sections are just padded out with spam from kids trying to get free games.

really makes alienware look like a joke, but what would you expect from dell rebranding other companies products as their own.
  • u just can earn per day 25 points
  • edited October 2016
    I stopped bothering with their whole site since they introduced levels tied giveaways

I just cant be arsed really
  • derylion said:

u just can earn per day 25 points

When it works properly. I did 5 replies (meaningful ones, not spam), and it still says I have 25 points remaining and my overall points did not go up..
  • Max 25 points/ day if im not mistaken
  • Psygineer said:

When it works properly. I did 5 replies (meaningful ones, not spam), and it still says I have 25 points remaining and my overall points did not go up..

They probably broke something, still worked fine until yesterday, then it froze.
  • pp said:

Psygineer said:

They probably broke something, still worked fine until yesterday, then it froze.
    It's done that before. I actually gave up on it due to it never counting when I tried anything... then forgot about it. I'd be Level 8 by now had it kept working and not discouraged me.
  • Yeah, I'm only lvl3 over there myself and the account is years old. Most of the site is just spam anyway due to that ludicrous rating system so there are few legitimate reasons to stick around... silly concept if you ask me but their choice.
  • edited October 2016
    pp said:

Yeah, I'm only lvl3 over there myself and the account is years old. Most of the site is just spam anyway due to that ludicrous rating system so there are few legitimate reasons to stick around... silly concept if you ask me but their choice.

i suppose they are hoping to attract more people who care about anything other than their giveaways

all they achieved is making sure that the arp system will be constantly exploited non stop to enter level gated giveaway which imho is the biggest mistake they ever made.