Summer Sale Discussion

edited June 2016 in General Chat
Post here anything about the Summer Sale event.

For recent info on the Steam Summer Sale:
https://www.reddit.com/live/x51dewy1f4qu/

Comments

• payday 2 bugged
  • payday 2 bugged

I didn't see anything wrong with it.
  • Steam is laggy af for now. I'd propably wait a couple hours before taking a look to find any deals that interest me!
  • payday 2 bugged

it says -75% and the game is at 5€, it should be 4.99€
  • payday 2 bugged

Kappa
  • payday 2 bugged

-.-
  • Skyrim is only -50% -.- I wanted to buy the legendary edition bundle to upgrade my base Skyrim game but it's not worth the 54% off the bundle has :/

Guess I'll have to search for new deals
  • carolosjk said:

Skyrim is only -50% -.- I wanted to buy the legendary edition bundle to upgrade my base Skyrim game but it's not worth the 54% off the bundle has :/

Might be worth it because if you own all dlc you will be upgraded to the HD remaster/special edition

Not sure if you will get it if you buy the DLC after that date or even if the DLC will be available at all after the launch
  • Premchand said:

carolosjk said:

Skyrim is only -50% -.- I wanted to buy the legendary edition bundle to upgrade my base Skyrim game but it's not worth the 54% off the bundle has :/

Might be worth it because if you own all dlc you will be upgraded to the HD remaster/special edition

Not sure if you will get it if you buy the DLC after that date or even if the DLC will be available at all after the launch
    That was my goal to get the Remastered Skyrim for free and of course play the DLC as i have about 100 hours on the basic skyrim. Quite a nice game xD
  • Don't know about you guys, but will grab only some "indie" 2-nd person shooters/platformers/TD games. Nothing big. Wanted Isaac Rebirth, but well...
  • Subtotal: CAN$ 19.23

• If you play Marvel Heroes, the Civil War pack is an amazing deal for $2.49, you get Capt America and Iron Man, their stashes and Civil War costumes and 2 boosts!
  • If you play Marvel Heroes, the Civil War pack is an amazing deal for $2.49, you get Capt America and Iron Man, their stashes and Civil War costumes and 2 boosts!

are u talking about this? http://store.steampowered.com/app/439995/
  • edited July 2016
    I spent twice what I had planned. oops... not including the set of 2 I buy when a game is multiplayer

(I have two steam accounts, one to lend to a friend so I can always play with a friend. )

Don't be cheap, you can do this also.

• & wut about the next sale ! i mean the new year's sale ! dec/../16