Saints Row IV Reverse Cosplay Pack (DLC) DOESNT NEED BASE GAME !

edited June 2016 in Deals & Freebies
just press INSTALL GAME and it will add dlc to your steam account

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247307/

Thank me later :)

UPDATE

i dont own the game on my second account , but when i click install game it registred DLC to my account . and it shows i own it now.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    @Stouneris Dude, it doesn't need to have the base game in order to get the DLC, but you need to have the base game in order to play the DLC.
  • @Stouneris Dude, it doesn't need to have the base game in order to get the DLC, but you need to have the base game in order to play the DLC.

Hmm , not sure about this , ive tried to get loads of dlc's and it asked for base game .but anyway enjoy free DLC

• @Stouneris Dude, i didn't asked you xD, i'm just saying that you need the base game in order to play this DLC.
  • this.

THIS.

• Saints Row was f2p for 3 days. I installed it during that period and played it thats why i was able to add this dlc to my account. I still dont own the base game though
  • Nice! I'll thank you later!
  • @xSPYROx The DLC is for Saints Row IV, not for Saints Row, even if you don't have the game you can get this DLC, it doesn't matter if you have played it before or not.
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks! Also, doesn't give your DLC count +1.
  • No +1 on DLC but it's indeed binded to my acount so whatever.
  • edited June 2016
    You can get this and The Thank You Pack on amazon. If you get it on amazon, you get a code to redeem on steam instead of it being automatically added to your account. I Don't know if this version adds to your DLC count or not.