Cant Buy games on summer sale ..

edited June 2016 in General Chat
Hey guys , just wanted to buy CSGO gift to my second account and when i added it to card i cant click on any buttons ....

do you know whats the problem ?

Comments

• I don't know, maybe restart Steam?
  • Valve have specifically disallowed people to buy CSGO as a gift during this sale, claiming that "historically, during sales, the new users that stick around are mainly the ones that purchase copies for themselves.”
    http://www.pcgamer.com/you-cant-gift-csgo-during-the-steam-sale/

Sorry bud.

• To prevent smurfs
  • K3W3L said:

Valve have specifically disallowed people to buy CSGO as a gift during this sale, claiming that "historically, during sales, the new users that stick around are mainly the ones that purchase copies for themselves.”
    http://www.pcgamer.com/you-cant-gift-csgo-during-the-steam-sale/

Sorry bud.

DolanDuk said:

To prevent smurfs

omg this is bullsh!t !
  • people who smurfs should get vacced tbh. 90% of them are hackers claiming that they are good at the game and tells u to check thier main account. bi**h why are u smurfing then!!!
  • edited June 2016
    i smurf to try crazy plays, and stupid stuff i normally wouldnt do. i just mute my team because generally they dont know what they are doing or talking about.
  • edited June 2016
    xSPYROx said:

people who smurfs should get vacced tbh. 90% of them are hackers claiming that they are good at the game and tells u to check thier main account. bi**h why are u smurfing then!!!

well idk if im smurfing , im just trying to buy second account in case i get 7days for random bshit .....

and in response i got this :( #Salty
  • Stouneris said:

xSPYROx said:

people who smurfs should get vacced tbh. 90% of them are hackers claiming that they are good at the game and tells u to check thier main account. bi**h why are u smurfing then!!!

well idk if im smurfing , im just trying to buy second account in case i get 7days for random bshit .....

Why can't you just ignore?
  • Stouneris said:

xSPYROx said:

that wasnt for u, i was talking in general
  • xSPYROx said:

Stouneris said:

xSPYROx said:

that wasnt for u, i was talking in general
    my fault