Savage Resurrection beta keys[Steam]

Comments

• has trading cards btw
    Blurm
  • It isn't just the beta, you'll get the $25 full version
  • do we get to keep it after the beta ends?
  • Thanks for this, didn't know they were making a Savage remake. Hopefully it'll be a huge success eventually because it was a decent game back in the day :D!
  • edited July 2016
    gciochina said:

do we get to keep it after the beta ends?

mostly yes than no
    its not a temporary version as i understood, because add +1 to ur library + you get trading cards
    gciochina
  • davidok06 said:

gciochina said:

mostly yes than no
    its not a temporary version as i understood, because add +1 to ur library + you get trading cards
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/366440/discussions/0/366298942099731166/

According to the developer in the this thread where he's giving out keys, they'll last up until launch. So I'd make sure to idle it for the cards as soon as possible.
    gciochina
  • davidok06 said:

gciochina said:

mostly yes than no
    And when you activate a key for a temporary game, then is there written "for beta testing" after the name of the game, like "Supraball for Beta testing"
    gciochina
  • Thanks for the headsup :)
    gciochina
  • i tried but not getting any keys
  • did any get key?
  • If anyone has a problem with getting the key try making gmail account and send it there. I was trying to get the key for my normal e-mail, which is CZ, but it would send me anything even after an hour - once I made gmail I got it instantly.
  • did any get key?

I got one
  • Ascate said:

If anyone has a problem with getting the key try making gmail account and send it there. I was trying to get the key for my normal e-mail, which is CZ, but it would send me anything even after an hour - once I made gmail I got it instantly.

I had trouble with my main gmail account when I tried to signup. Kept saying it was invalid, been using it for years. Made a brand new account and got a key instantly. Go figure.
  • You can use temporary e-mail service for getting extra keys.
  • I tried twice with my main email and didn't get it, used another email and received it almost instantly.

I didn't get any trading cards though, can anyone confirm they got card drops?