Origin have outdone Steam once again! Holy Cow! MUST READ!

edited August 2016 in General Chat
Yo check it! Its your main man Raaaaaaaadical Dude! Here with the latest updates on the hottest bombdigity deals on the the west coast!

Here we have the bossin upcoming release of Titanfall 2! This game is crazy dude it looks like its set in the year 2006 or somewhere far off in the mega future bro! It looks like something from Blade Runner man and I was stoked that I got to see that on release last week down at my local drive in pictures! Such a bulk ace film guys go see it before it comes out on VHS!

Here's the link below, absolute choice dudes!

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/titanfall-2/pc-download/base-game/deluxe-edition

It's yours for only 4 bucks AND you save an extra 10%! DAG SPANKY!

Origin is dank, Steam is whack! What the hell are those bunk burn outs smoking to not even advertise a deal as awesome as this? Don't they want some EZ money!?

Keep it icy my surf dudes and surf bunnies

Rad Dude
Bifting those rifters since 1985

Comments

• Not you again... The game costs still $80 and Origin sucks, too.
    karatakoMrSkip
  • You may have confused the price for the Origin Access subscription with the game's price.
    dontFcare
  • edited July 2016
    @RadDude Hey newbie, you forgot to mention that the price tag of €3,99, is only for Origin Access members, the game normally costs €79,99. I'ts a good deal, but it needs subscription to play the game, and you must pay €3,99 per month, to be able to keep playing the game, but it's still awesome deal.
  • @RadDude Hey newbie, you forgot to mention that the price tag of €3,99, is only for Origin Access members, the game normally costs €79,99. I'ts a good deal, but it needs subscription to play the game, and you must pay €3,99 per month, but it's still awesome deal.

Not even that, Titanfall 2 isn't part of Origin Access. The blurb under the game's price is just an advertisement for said subscription service.
    dontFcare
  • What a moron. Again.
    Ben65SirLachdananBlurmdontFcarebobitschand 7 others.
  • edited July 2016
    1. Please learn English ,
    2. Please stop (ᵔᴥᵔ).
    Thx
    BlurmbobitschtigmmpStreetxSPYROxand 2 others.
  • edited July 2016
    @KurtRussell What the f*ck ?, but it's on '' the vault '' section, that means, if you purchase the subscription, you'll be able to play the game.
  • Though I really don't like steam, generally trolling is forbidden, and it's exactly what you do with your Origin "ad".
    If it's the only thing needed for a ban, for me it was a troll.
  • edited July 2016
    @RadDude image Kappa
  • I'm just asking me how high you must be to write so much bullsh¡t
  • to write this you need to be totally drunk... Confirmed xD
    TvBinMc
  • edited July 2016
    DeputygruntxTvBinMc
  • edited July 2016
    Thank you all for keeping composure and remembering that this is a family forum and thank you @RadDude for posting. I really enjoyed the first Titanfall and this has served as a reminder that I need to preorder #2.
    ElZigSGC
  • edited July 2016
    Carlmundo said:

Thank you all for keeping composure and remembering that this is a family forum and thank you @RadDude for posting. I really enjoyed the first Titanfall and this has served as a reminder that I need to preorder #2.

you're an origin fan but your website require a steam account to register wgn account!

checkmate carl
  • @CalSapiens thanks man! You're a fly dude man, mega thanks for calling me your friend bro! Come down to my local beach and hang with me and my surf bunnies some time bro! Kick it!

Rad Dude
    Surfing the velvet sky since 1982
  • Origin sucks. Man I hope the quit with the exclusive crap, I want my games on Steam.
  • edited July 2016
    I love this censoring.
    It's like fascism with a sense of humour.

Def.
    Masturbating since 1998.
  • Sypro dude this proves once and for all that Origin is the dopest place to grab your games on the planet. Titanfall is the bomb! Its super futuristic it reminds me of Blade Runner so much! I caught that movie last week at the cinema have you seen it yet!?
  • edited July 2016
    Is here any block-option? My brain is meltimg when I'm reading his discussions and Comments...

Blurm
    believin' in god's punishes since july 2016
    xSPYROxXelriz