Are your ready for some turf shreddin' soccer action!?

edited August 2016 in General Chat
Yo check it my fly bunnies on the west (or east) coast its cool either way, chill!

Soccer season is here bro! Who will win the ultimate goal of the premier league cup!? Will it be the bohunking United Manchester or will the City of Manchester sweep in and score the winning goal in overtime!? Or the colossal giants of Liverpool, or will they flunk under the pressure of the explosive Arsenal football gaming!?

EA sent me a new copy of their game to celebrate the upcoming season because of my following here on "Who's Actually Gaming Now" and so I kept it secret from all you guys and gals who have been messaging me all week about this big surprise so I present to you my dudes and dudettes!

http://www.consolepassion.co.uk/products/super-nintendo/games/super-soccer

HOLY COW!!!! What a MEGA deal only 10 super bucks!

Now this a game thats unlike anything else on the market, boasting a CPU usage of 3.58 mhz, Ram of 128kb and 256 colours on the screen, there has NEVER been a game with such high specs!

Play as your favourite soccer players such as Chris Ronald, Burgerkamp, Dave Deckham, Terry Henry and so much more!

As always my surf bunnies, hollah me your numbers and we can go chill some time, as for the dudes, keep hitting those waves bro.

Rad Dude
- Skanking 4time since 1988
CalSapiens

Comments

• You don't need to post every game you find in the internet.

btw congratz for people having a working SNES .-.
    Stouneris
  • Or you could just get the game for free
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Super_Soccer_(USA)/35890
  • O may god, you again
    Ben65
  • edited August 2016
    I'm actually starting to like this son of a sin.
    Surf them rad waves, dude. Surf 'em to the extreme, dawg.

@Blurm It's not that much of an achievement. Nintendo consoles used to be built to last. I still have a NES, GameBoy, Gameboy Color, N64, Gamecube, GBA, GBASP with their respective cartridges and discs all of them working properly.
  • Does this qualify as a Deal (or freebie for that matter) in terms of what the forum expects a deal to be? I mean - not to me personally as I have no intention of buying a SNES in the future. I had mine - it was a blast - but I sold it more than 10 years ago.

I like getting info on digital games only - preferably on steam. Not my decision really - but given the previous post and the fact that it kept being bumped by ppl exchanging insults - I have no personal liking for this Dude's posts. Wish he would post on the General chat and let the flare remais THERE instead of here.
  • edited August 2016
    @mendelwn Not a deal, neiher a freebie. But this guy has Carlmundo covering his butt. So as much as we complain this dude will end up doing everything he wants.
  • @CalSapiens, I don't think Carlmundo is protecting anyone, really. he is trying to keep peace in the forum and wants to do it by not stepping on anyone's toes. @Carlmundo, could you please move the thread to the General Chat?
  • Whatever scumbadge selling on your free copies! At least I keep it real yo, come back to me when you have da origin badge bro
  • If it was a steam game then i woulda bought it
  • @mendelwn Not a deal, neiher a freebie. But this guy has Carlmundo covering his butt. So as much as we complain this dude will end up doing everything he wants.

To my knowledge our head admin Carl didnt gave OP a free card to post nonsenses.

If this was the case, we would know about it.
    mendelwn said:

@CalSapiens, I don't think Carlmundo is protecting anyone, really. he is trying to keep peace in the forum and wants to do it by not stepping on anyone's toes. @Carlmundo, could you please move the thread to the General Chat?

Im not carl but consider your wish granted
    mendelwn
  • Again -.- :D this is disturbing...
  • @RadDude: I would appreciate it if you could avoid writing everything in caps next time as well as clickbait titles

Thanks