PRICE GLITCH

Publisher Complete Promo Pack -95%
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1011/

Dinosaur Hunt Gold Promo Edition -95%
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/419/

Dinosaur Hunt Diamond Promo Pack -92%
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/418/

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed the 95% off complete pack. Pretty decent deal for a couple games and all the dlc for one.
  • TIP: if u want to buy an extra copy and keep it in your inventory, sign out first then add the bundle to cart and sign in then buy :)
  • edited August 2016
    Just wanted to buy the diamond promo pack to farm the cards and profit a little but they took it down o_O
  • edited August 2016
    ty spyro
  • Just wanted to buy the diamond promo pack to farm the cards and profit a little but they took it down o_O

@CalSapiens
    xSPYROx said:

TIP: if u want to buy an extra copy and keep it in your inventory, sign out first then add the bundle to cart and sign in then buy :)

• xSPYROx said:

Just wanted to buy the diamond promo pack to farm the cards and profit a little but they took it down o_O

@CalSapiens
    xSPYROx said:

TIP: if u want to buy an extra copy and keep it in your inventory, sign out first then add the bundle to cart and sign in then buy :)

Don't see how that answers my problem ._.
  • xSPYROx said:

@CalSapiens
    xSPYROx said:

its still -95% here
  • xSPYROx said:

xSPYROx said:

@CalSapiens
    xSPYROx said:

its still -95% here
    Have you've been reading my comments at all?
    The bundle at -92% disappeared ._.
  • xSPYROx said:

xSPYROx said:

@CalSapiens
    xSPYROx said:

its still -95% here
    Have you've been reading my comments at all?
    The bundle at -92% disappeared ._.
    no i havent

• i think the diamond pack is not available on every country, it's not available here in the Philippines
  • edited August 2016
    Ok I already owned the base game (but not the DLC's). So I instead purchased it as a gift (stored in my inventory) since Steam wouldn't allow me to purchase it directly for myself *facepalm*...and then now I received the base game + all DLC's individually which is fantastic, since I can just activate the DLC's and trade the base game.
  • Still -95% , this is great deal ! Get it guys :)
  • I can't buy it, because I already have the base game for Dinosaur Hunt.
  • I can't buy it, because I already have the base game for Dinosaur Hunt.

hilarious, like, can u read? buy it as a gift man
  • Trash games.

Yes.. Not interesting for me neither..
  • It's super cheap but im still considering it . Can you get the money back with the cards?