A software/script to remove friends automatically?

Is there any software or script that I can use to remove friends from Steam, or clean it every now and then.

For example, I would like to add some friends to whitelist, and then remove all other friends expect those on whitelist, for example, every few weeks, so I can continue accepting requests from people, but remove them after some time and keep only people that I chat with every day.

If there is no such thing, do you know someone that can make it? I might can invest something in it.

Comments

• edited September 2016
    I've made a few browser extensions before; the only thing I don't know I can do for sure is integrating with Steam to remove friends automatically. I might try to take it up as a chrome extension if nobody else wants to.
  • rred said:

I've made a few browser extensions before; the only thing I don't know I can do for sure is integrating with Steam to remove friends automatically. I might try to take it up as a chrome extension if nobody else wants to.

Chrome extension script will be good, if you can do it. I'll be happy to give you something in return :)
  • What "these things" in return, once I got congratz for being scammed.