Digital Homicide games got delisted from Steam

Comments

• edited September 2016
    .....about time

I still have Withering Arrow cards tho....
    Hopefully their price goes up due to their rarity but I don't think these (ᵔᴥᵔ) is even worth selling :p
  • Oh, God... YES!! YES! YES!!!
  • Why is everyone happy, I thought free steam key games was profit :L
  • Why is everyone happy, I thought free steam key games was profit :L

I have no idea. Digital homicide's games are shitty i admit it but they gave away almost each game they created. They dont force u to buy their games they havent done anything wrong or affect u in anyway. But some kiddos like to fall into the drama
  • Whos this kid "jim sterling" btw?
  • xSPYROx said:

Whos this kid "jim sterling" btw?

• actually they deserve it xD. 100 person other then Sterling got sued for 10M.
    they well get more then a trillion if people actually payed them...
  • Murtida said:

actually they deserve it xD. 100 person other then Sterling got sued for 10M.
    they well get more then a trillion if people actually payed them...

Which makes me question their sanity tbh... WTF are they thinking?

Suing a critic for telling the truth is one thing but 100 users (which I believe somehow independent/unrelated to Jim in anyway) ?
  • edited September 2016
    Okay I take that back, as a dev you should know how to take negative and positive reviews and not lash out on a review because he/she doesn't like it or its nonsensical to him. On top of that suing people for such a small thing... mfg.
  • *Wakes up*
    *Sees Digital Homicide has been removed from Steam*
    Well, my day is done.
    *Goes back to bed and dreams of floating down a river in paradise on the tears of what was Digital Homicide*
  • nobody will miss them and their trash games
  • edited September 2016
    YAY, this song finally worked!

• Good riddance
  • NOOO THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! I didn't get all the free music dlc yet!!! Still its crap music but its +1 dlc for each of those uninstall simulators. Also anyone know how to the get the dlc or am I out of luck at getting dlc for a game that should make me be ashame to call myself a human being?
  • xSPYROx said:

Why is everyone happy, I thought free steam key games was profit :L

I have no idea. Digital homicide's games are shitty i admit it but they gave away almost each game they created. They dont force u to buy their games they havent done anything wrong or affect u in anyway. But some kiddos like to fall into the drama

Yeah except

Taking down reviews with false DMCA claims

Trying to sue steam users who wrote negative reviews

Using stolen assets

Banning people randomly from their discussion hubs

Shall I continue?
  • NOOO THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! I didn't get all the free music dlc yet!!! Still its crap music but its +1 dlc for each of those uninstall simulators. Also anyone know how to the get the dlc or am I out of luck at getting dlc for a game that should make me be ashame to call myself a human being?

It doesn't actually give your profile a +1. But you can try seeing if the SteamDB workaround helps.
  • Tatsuya said:

xSPYROx said:

Why is everyone happy, I thought free steam key games was profit :L

Yeah except

Taking down reviews with false DMCA claims

Trying to sue steam users who wrote negative reviews

Using stolen assets

Banning people randomly from their discussion hubs

Shall I continue?
    no i will continue
    http://www.digitalhomicide.ninja/