REX Network related giveaways no longer allowed to be posted

Effective as of today, giveaways made or affiliated by Rex Network are no longer allowed to be posted here, no exception (however this wont be retroactively affecting currently up giveaways)

This includes, but is not solely restricted to, gimme.one or dopekeys.com, and new sites will continually be blacklisted once known.

People breaking or disregarding this rule should expect the strictest punishment possible, so dont tell us that you werent warned.

Thank you for understanding.
mendelwnkaratakoZebek17zaid ealyanBlurm

Comments

That's quite annoying.

Well if someone still is looking for that information then here they post EVERYTHING: https://www.reddit.com/r/freegamefindings
  • As a reminder - since someone else posted a REX-affiliated giveaway, this is still in place.

I've deleted one particular thread and warned the poster, but kindly be advised that from now on, I won't be so forgiving. If anyone who wishes to post such threads wants to risk a ban, then feel free to disregard whatever was said in the first post.
  • edited November 2016
    Mushe said:

That's quite annoying.

Well if someone still is looking for that information then here they post EVERYTHING: https://www.reddit.com/r/freegamefindings

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/comments/57j0cc/the_rex_networkgimmeone_issues_and_what_to_do/

they were and likely are still discussing whether or not should they still let those giveaways get through

what is posted on other sites is no concern of ours either way. if that subreddit is willing to give exposure for shady giveaways-more power to them

Also do keep in mind that is is done for the safety of people browsing the forums. If at any point Rex Network ceases with their dodgy practices, we may obviously consider changing this rule, but until then it will stay.
    MoE2K
  • A new website related to REX, called dopekeys, has emerged.

Naturally, in accordance with everything outlined above, they're forbidden.
  • edited December 2016
    effective as of today, giveaways made or affiliated by Rex Network ? why r the no longer allowed to be posted ?

MOD RESPONSE: For the record, "today" = October 21, so it's not like they were only just banned.
    Also, read Tatsuya's post directly above, including the linked reddit thread.
  • Thank you for protecting us from harmful giveaways.
  • edited January 3
    What Websites are the ones owned by REX so i can avoid them?

MOD RESPONSE: I already edited the first post with the known ones.
  • old gleam.io, i miss u so much :'(
  • Now , I see.
  • Just a suggestion. Add something like "REX NETWORK IS BANNED" to the title.
    Because I believe people just ignore the title because it's a bit too vague for this specific topic.
  • Just a suggestion. Add something like "REX NETWORK IS BANNED" to the title.
    Because I believe people just ignore the title because it's a bit too vague for this specific topic.

Aye, tweaked the title a bit