Never use G2a .com

I have used it and was fine but its doing something hilarious with me now. I have preordered and bought a lots of items and costly games too. I had an order with gta 5, csgo, bf1, cod iw and bf4 in it. bf1 and cod iw was a preorder while i got the keys for others at that time. soon just after making this order. almost 2 weeks later, my (ᵔᴥᵔ) account was banned. i tried to contact them about why they banned my account and requested them to unban. they denied seriously. I felt like i am robbed out from them so i was just trying and i was able to access through other login methods and i got my bf1 key with pre order bonuses which i didn't expect. I tried to buy something with some money that i had in (ᵔᴥᵔ) Wallet so i would stop using the (ᵔᴥᵔ) anymore. but i found out that i was unable to payment giving out error like Transaction failed. Later, when today, Cod Iw Released, I didn't get the key. i tried to contact them but they started replying that we will try to solve your issue or we can issue a refund to my account. What should i do if i can't use that refunded money. so i told them to do whatever but get me my key. As my current (ᵔᴥᵔ) balance was pretty low like .64 euro i never cared. i tried to use the payout feature and got a error "Account banned."/ They really don't tell why the account is banned and they cheat on customers. Never buy anything from them. I still didn't received my cd key for Cod Iw.

Comments

• You guys can just look at their reddit page. Their support is the worst.
  • They refunded the money on wallet even when told not to, and now its stuck there. they are just worst.
  • Never use such website.
  • i have done almost 200 purchases and never had such issues. this is a current issue
  • problem with (ᵔᴥᵔ) is that everyone can sell games or items and if someone give you invalin key they will do nothing.Because of that i use cskeys.com site.They give you key instant.I bought GTA V,Half Life 2 and CS GO on that site and everything is been fine.
  • That sucks... Hopefully you can get properly support...
    These guys complain when they are acused but then they do this...
  • i was not banned because of any seller but (ᵔᴥᵔ) itself. the reason is untold.
  • Shady websites will always be shady...
  • Honestly, this goes without saying. You know why we explicitly forbid any mentions of that particular grey marketplace? Because of cases like yours.

I hope you've learnt your lesson, and I hope this serves as a warning to anyone considering buying anything from there. As a reminder, any mentions of this particular marketplace will be expunged.

Thanks for your post.
This discussion has been closed.