What is wrong with this site

edited December 2016 in Support
there is a people who want you guys to have chance to get a great game for free giveaway from people who
dont know how to make a site so why you guys tell its a scam how you guys know?!?
there is admin who calls K3W3L and i dont get it why do you ban people without make sure that they fake people
you just ban them think about that for a sec in Whosgamingnow there is a way to get free games to
but in that site and those people you banned because lisent to people who just come and tell that fake without know if it true or not
i mean who knows?!? if its fake or not you cannot just ban them like that sorry but its not working that way
i know you will ban me after reading that 77% i just dont like this way DO NOT BAN PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE JUST COME AND TELLS
ITS FAKE THEY DONT KNOW THEY JUST LOOK ON THE SITE AND TELL ITS FAKE GUYS there is 50/50 thats fake or not
so you guys cannot come and make K3W3L to belive that rly fake

Comments

• I give you 78% for banning yourself from WGN.
  • im really sad to hear that
    i see you dont get the problem
  • edited December 2016
    Hilarious.

Your rant doesn't even merit a proper response, for a multitude of ironic reasons, Afik/Guy123/Itay/Tomy16. Enjoy your ban for begging, ban evading, and baseless accusations.
This discussion has been closed.