About Royalgamer06

edited December 2016 in General Chat
I tried logging with steam on this page to take a game and I get this message. I have not logged in

"The page you are trying to access has been blocked by our moderators and staff. This site could be linked to phishing, scamming, spamming or malware."

PD: sorry for my bad english

Comments

• Don't know about him, but his domain (.ga) is a free domain, which get autoblocked by Steam. Free domains and websites are a popular choice for scammers, which is why Steam blocks sites that end in .tk or .ga and so forth.

Also, you can't put these domains on your profile, so I think it's more an automatic security measure.
    bozakTantarboy
  • A lot of thanks for the answers :3

Gracias ^^
    DescX
  • .us only 0.88 (namecheap)
  • I trust that site and i got lots of free game plus its easy to get also gleam.io is safe i think
    bozak
  • I already got all the game on that site, and gleamdb.ga too. Guess what? nothing happen <3
    bozak
  • What about me?

Yeah, the site is safe though :smile:
    Same thing happened to gleam.io and gameminer (rip).
    Joaquinj34bozakisaLpOkidQEl_GiNeCoLoGofoe
  • edited December 2016
    A wild Royalgamer06 appeared. :3

The question was resolved. But it was not about you, if not about the page XD . Sorry for my bad english again , and thanks for the giveaways.
    :wink:

• edited January 29

I trust that site and i got lots of free game plus its easy to get also gleam.io is safe i think

well all i get from it are keys that when put into steam it gives me awesome games !

DUPLICATE PRODUCT CODE ! YAY
  • edited January 29

What about me?

i dont want respond /post or take any action here but i feel it's my duty they ban people without reason/warning/support.

i wrote to you on page 482 code drop POST
    January 27
    Its actually benefits to Bots and "Man in the middle" attacks which i am sure already happening.
    Unfortunately your website is no different then DopeKeys.

Get SSL certification(Https) Dont use reCaptcha or common Captcha tool you can download free Captcha solver like i have from the web.

Google scan your website which mean the Bots already there, what about No follow command ?

Batllecrew give keys on their website to any one demanding it cuze its a (ᵔᴥᵔ) game (for keyboard and mouse).
    i will add that your website very unfriendly to users like me that english are not mother tongue
    visited there once and never going back.
    you already have types of bots in there so you totally missed the target.

your website and security are 2 different thing that very far(atm) from each other.
  • edited January 30
    RedSiskin said:

What about me?

i dont want respond /post or take any action here but i feel it's my duty they ban people without reason/warning/support.

i wrote to you on page 482 code drop POST
    i will add that your website very unfriendly to users like me that english are not mother tongue
    visited there once and never going back.
    you already have types of bots in there so you totally missed the target.

your website and security are 2 different thing that very far(atm) from each other.
    Royalgamer06 is a scam artist. His site was banned both here and on Reddit (finally) after a long period of trying to fleece the community. He makes his trade in harvesting personal information in exchange for free keys.

It's not worth replying to or trying to engage in discussion with him. He's one of several scammers/networks that try to extort indie developers by boosting their profiles in exchange for free keys. (See https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/4nt9ze/steam_groups_and_exploitation_of_developers/)
  • I dont know about other sites, but Gleam.io database is a must for me everyday and there are not scams or fakes... so... for me @Royalgamer06 is da man! ^^
  • I tried their key methods, and they are safe and work just fine ^-^
  • Well, tried three GAs and got dub kys two times, so it isn't the best I would say (like my english).
  • Blurm said:

Well, tried three GAs and got dub kys two times, so it isn't the best I would say (like my english).

Yeah, same here... it was posted literally 5 seconds ago and people already took it or the people just post used keys?