[Steam Game] ReBoot

Comments

• LinDmaN said:

Stop saying about this site everybody knows about it

what do ya mean by that
  • Its more a limited giveaway
  • bullcrap site
  • This website is like gambling, but instead of paying you click enough ads to make your chance on winning higher, your time = money for them.
    With the amount of people visiting there I think they earn loads this way, have to say quite a good business idea.
  • avdb said:

This website is like gambling, but instead of paying you click enough ads to make your chance on winning higher, your time = money for them.
    With the amount of people visiting there I think they earn loads this way, have to say quite a good business idea.

it is, but i use Adblocker
  • avdb said:

This website is like gambling, but instead of paying you click enough ads to make your chance on winning higher, your time = money for them.

ye but they do it in a transparent way which is nice. also their credits system makes it kinda nice, each time u lose u get a better chance.
    and if ure a dev u can send a few steamkeys and they will promote ur game that way.

its a win win win situation haha but i see ppls point that it has nothing to do with deals and freebies. it belongs to limited giveaways
  • there's 0.0001% of chance for winning this gamble if you're only a free member.
  • zorndyke said:

there's 0.0001% of chance for winning this gamble if you're only a free member.

Well, i'm a free member there, and i have already winned three games xD
  • edited January 12
    Jesumauel said:

zorndyke said:

there's 0.0001% of chance for winning this gamble if you're only a free member.

Well, i'm a free member there, and i have already winned three games xD
    so do i, check my profile : https://www.orlygift.com/community/profile/17105
    won 22 games as free member, mostly less than 100 credits to win.
    but those games were won before they introduce vip member (auto credits even if you're offline).
    but now i need to grinding for about 700 credits to winning a game.
    i'm not blaming them, that's how their business model. i don't have problem with that.
    just want to share my struggle as free user, but maybe someday i'll upgrade my membership to vip.