How to get emailed about deals and freebies??

edited January 12 in General Chat
K3W3L commented this on a post yesterday:

"K3W3L
12:24AM Flag
I'm not going to allow you to declare it closed until you read my reply.

For someone who joined the site 2 months ago, it is utterly disappointing that you flagrantly ignore the Site Rules and post a trade on this website. Not to mention, you also posted it in a section where people get emailed about itand create unnecessary forum spam.

Read them, and if you flout any of them just once more, you're gone from here.

Capice?"

How to receive emails from deals and freebies?

Comments

• Wtf do you mean I think your talking about deals and freebies where you complete the tasks and get the key emailed. Either then that i have no damn knowledge of what your talking about.
  • i have no damn knowledge of what your talking about.

We know. It shows.

http://whosgamingnow.net/discussion/7243/deal-updates-are-back/p1
    Unfortunately, probably because I'm on mobile or I'm already signed up to it, I don't see it. Or maybe it was removed.
  • In preferences / Notification Preferences, you can mark which categories you want to be notified about.
    I guess that is what you're asking about, right?
    ParaibaOPK
  • In preferences / Notification Preferences, you can mark which categories you want to be notified about.
    I guess that is what you're asking about, right?

Yes, it is! Thx a lot

Wtf do you mean I think your talking about deals and freebies where you complete the tasks and get the key emailed. Either then that i have no damn knowledge of what your talking about.

How didnt you understand? Are you drunk? Hahahaha... the section "deals and freebies" of this site...
  • Hello, this problem is still not solved after months, emails for new threads from "Deals & Freebies" setion are not coming to my inbox, although the option is ticked in Preferences.
    ParaibaOPKProjectShadowwestwars
  • Kouman said:

Hello, this problem is still not solved after months, emails for new threads from "Deals & Freebies" setion are not coming to my inbox, although the option is ticked in Preferences.

Try searching in "spam" section
  • I checked the box for receiving e-mails about Deals&Freebies sometime ago, but i dont.
    Kouman