Pay attention

Hello everyone.

Just a heads up, read the site rules now if you haven't already. If I catch you breaking them, you will be receive an irreversible ban from the site (no second chances).
If you are unsure if you are allowed to post something then it doesn't hurt to ask :)

Thanks!
wfdsfStreetPh3ll1pZshoppaDexyyand 12 others.

Comments

• Aye aye, Cap'n.
  • u guys have done a really great job but adult content is prohibited!!! oh come oooon
  • I am adult and I am offended! I need to say more f words and c words and such! Mah freez peach!
    JAZZ
  • Later edit why is there ”Your comment will appear after it is approved”. This is not part of the rules. I understand the rules but this is extra. Put it in rules or remove ”Your comment will appear after it is approved” please.
  • Is there any way that we can close our post by ourselves?
  • Tolhas said:

Is there any way that we can close our post by ourselves?

You mean threads I assume?

Im afraid not, and truth be told I feel its better this way
    Tolhas
  • Later edit why is there ”Your comment will appear after it is approved”. This is not part of the rules. I understand the rules but this is extra. Put it in rules or remove ”Your comment will appear after it is approved” please.

Fair observation, I added it to our rules.

• Pay attention, kupo!
  • xSPYROx said:

u guys have done a really great job but adult content is prohibited!!! oh come oooon

why you want to adult content do not be prohibited here?

if you was a parent,would you let see 12/13 year olds see boobs/adult content? most of people internet are 12 or 13.
  • Thelucas8 said:

xSPYROx said:

u guys have done a really great job but adult content is prohibited!!! oh come oooon

if you was a parent,would you let see 12/13 year olds see boobs/adult content? most of people internet are 12 or 13.
    Im totally okay with that
  • Thelucas8 said:

xSPYROx said:

I'm pretty sure there are rules for that state this website and steam are +13, also, by blocking the problem here, you're just giving them the option to go to another website and get those sexually suggestive games.

PS: Fix your grammar a bit, please, it kinda triggers me.
  • Thelucas8 said:

xSPYROx said:

I'm pretty sure there are rules for that state this website and steam are +13, also, by blocking the problem here, you're just giving them the option to go to another website and get those sexually suggestive games.

im not an guy from united states,how im gonna fix my grammar? .....
  • Thelucas8 said:

xSPYROx said:

oh also,im not giving anyone to go to another website or get adult games. im just saying because why someone would let 13 years old see adult content?
  • Thelucas8 said:

Thelucas8 said:

xSPYROx said:

oh also,im not giving anyone to go to another website or get adult games. im just saying because why someone would let 13 years old see adult content?
    because some people would rather have the computer babysit their kids, but thats another subject for another time.
  • Preapprove content is redundant as people whom say out of line things get banned anyways, so it seems more like site-appointed censorship; no adult content acts as a incentive for kids to go after it more, plus the site is not their parent. Yet, it is your site and your free to do what you want even if it seems less like modding and more like nannying. I'll obey, regardless.
  • edited January 22
    BoLo18 said:

Preapprove content is redundant as people whom say out of line things get banned anyways, so it seems more like site-appointed censorship; no adult content acts as a incentive for kids to go after it more, plus the site is not their parent. Yet, it is your site and your free to do what you want even if it seems less like modding and more like nannying. I'll obey, regardless.

except this makes it quicker for us to react and stop spammers and other wannabe "joksters" right on their track before they can pollute the forums further.

Let me assure you that we have zero intention of censoring behind this, its not our goal in any shape or form, let alone nannying.

With that said: the reason why we dont allow explicit material is an easy one to answer: we are not an X content site or community rather. Those who wish to see such content are free to do it, but not here.

In the same way as other communities also tend to have similar rules, I dont think this is unreasonable from our part (then again my opinion may be biased as a moderator/someone whos been helping out around WGN since its prime time)

With that being said we are open to users feedback and certain things, IF necessary may be reconsidered (to a certain healthy limit that is)