remove please

edited February 8 in General Chat

Comments

• Wow, cheers for that captain obvious. I would never have thought of choosing the option to view a site in english rather than a language I am in no way capable of comprehending. :astonished:

\
  • edited February 8
  • walkproud said:

Next time, think before you open your mouth. Its quite toxic.

Think before I open my mouth you reckon. Quite toxic? Don't make me laugh. If you think my light hearted post was toxic then you need to take a teaspoon of concrete and harden up a bit sweety.

Anyone relying on a googles translation when the site quite obviously offers its own translation is a bit dim if you ask me.
  • walkproud said:

armpit said:

Wow, cheers for that captain obvious. I would never have thought of choosing the option to view a site in english rather than a language I am in no way capable of comprehending. :astonished:

\

Not everyone would think to do that, as chrome has an option to "translate" the page, but that doesnt change the page itself to the english version. Its Quite obvious this was needed by alot of people, as the last post about the DLH website had alot of comments about it not working for them.

Next time, think before you open your mouth. Its quite toxic.
    So there are people who know that's not english, and are blind, and that's why they don't see the OBVIOUS option to change the lenguage on the top right corner? Amazing.
  • Well I never knew that. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.