Developers, I will pay the Greenlight fee for you

Greenlight is going soon. If any developers can't afford the Greenlight or Steam Direct fee, or just want to take advantage of my offer then I am willing to submit their game for them. I'll transfer the ownership and won't have any claim to your profits either.

If you are interested, or know anyone that is, get in touch. Post a message here or read the rules section to contact me.

Please note, I can't accept everyone and won't be accepting underwhelming projects or those that I feel do not belong in the Steam store.
poroltonuraxcsGuest1982Ph3ll1pZKoumanand 27 others.

Comments

• Very generous initiative from your part, curious to see which projects will pop-up
    BlueDahliaJAZZitom213romanrussiaEl_GiNeCoLoGoand 1 other.
  • dude can u buy me rust if do that i will be ur nubmer one fan

I really hope that your username is correct and you're just joking around.
    Otherwise I would be disgusted beyond recovery.
    TheMasterSoldier777shrooooom
  • Thats so generous :D , hope u pay for a good project. Ty for helping out
  • Isn't it easier to give them items worth 100e? Just saying
  • Nikola said:

Isn't it easier to give them items worth 100e? Just saying

And let you trick him? No thanks.
    Joppekee
  • I didnt say that im developer :smile:
  • And why would you do that? Little things are free.
  • it sounds too good to be true... The biggest lesson I've ever learned is that nothing in this life is free and everything has a price!

just saying
    WinterSolstice
  • it sounds too good to be true... The biggest lesson I've ever learned is that nothing in this life is free and everything has a price!

just saying

Are you sure? Because one of your recent posts is "Where are the freebies?" :tongue:
    Thanks for believing in me!
    Street
  • Carlmundo said:

it sounds too good to be true... The biggest lesson I've ever learned is that nothing in this life is free and everything has a price!

just saying

Are you sure? Because one of your recent posts is "Where are the freebies?" :tongue:
    Thanks for believing in me!
    hahahaha, man i was just kidding... these phrases are "popular meanings" on Brazil (dont get mad at me bro :smiley:)

And Carl, I need to talk to you... in private, pls...
    to resume I will say this: I bought a LOT of keys of a game and I want to know if have any possibility of doing a giveaway here on "Announcements" (organized by WGN, just like Horror Hospital some time ago). For more detailes, pls message me.

If there's no possibility, pls answer me anyway.

thx a lot, and sorry about the bad joke :disappointed:
  • You are really Awesome.