[TUTORIAL] How to get and sell your Steam cards quickly.

edited April 23 in General Chat
Let's say you have a couple hundred games (most of you got it for free), but you're probably never going to play all of them (I'm 200+, really). With these tools, you'll make your trading cards and even sell them. Easy and fast.

First, have Steam installed (durr)

Second, download Idle Master

Log in to your Steam account 2 times, and the program will read your badge page. Then it will "make you play the game without playing it". To be clearer: It will make Steam think you're playing such a game. Hence the "game" will give you the corresponding cards.

Third, download WinAuth

It will work as the Steam authenticator app for mobile phones. And of breaking, it has the function of confirming sales and exchanges, as in the app. Open it, click "Add" - "Steam" - Log in to your account (confirm the request by email or SMS). Once done, right click on the code that is on the screen, and then on "Auto Refresh".

Fourth, download Steam Inventory Helper

It will help you sell all at once, and set the default price for all cards at once. In the extension options, scroll down, and in "Currency", choose your actual currency.

After you get some cards, go to your inventory page, through your browser, click on "Select All", uncheck what you DO NOT WANT TO SELL, then "Sell x Items". In the next window, choose the default price (I chose -0.01; it means I'll sell the card with 0.01 less in price). If you want, you can check the option to accept automatically.

Now, go to WinAuth, right-click your Steam - Confirmations - In "Check Every", choose how much time Program will check if you have pending swaps or sales. In the next box, check "Auto-Confirm (silently)". This option makes the program accept ALL sales automatically.

* Extension only works with Chromium based browsers
* Remember to set the privacy of your Steam profile as Public in the Profile and Inventory Status sections to do the Idle Master Run.
* If the Idle Master has an error like "Badge page did not load, will retry in x seconds", does not have a known solution, just wait And try again after a while.
* Remember to sell yours on your browser or on Steam, or on the Steam app.

If you want to share, attach the link to this post together. Feel free to leave a comment here, I will be very grateful.
And sorry for my bad english ~kappa
ipikachu228Ph3ll1pZMalokero99

Comments

• * If the Idle Master has an error like "Badge page did not load, will retry in x seconds", does not have a known solution, just wait And try again after a while.

This worked for me:
    In Steam client, go to "Steam/Settings", chose "Web Browser" and delete browser cache and cookies.
    leandsonps
    leandsonps
  • I still have 517 cards on queue LOL
  • uraa said:

* If the Idle Master has an error like "Badge page did not load, will retry in x seconds", does not have a known solution, just wait And try again after a while.

This worked for me:
    In Steam client, go to "Steam/Settings", chose "Web Browser" and delete browser cache and cookies.
    Thanks man, this will be useful for anyone with such problems
  • edited April 23
    I don't get it these programs makes you sell every trading card in inventory automatically ?
  • edited April 24
  • edited April 24
    0.01$ =.=

And you have only 2$ ?
  • Better use Archi Steam Farm (you don't need steam installed) and if you want to instantly sell your cards pick the option Instant Sell (config of steam inventory helper)
    Andrianaleandsonps
  • I don't get it these programs makes you sell every trading card in inventory automatically ?

Some of those tools are optional.
  • Idle Master is easier to install but Archi's Steam Farm is better on everything, only using it to get the cards, but i think it has an auth integrated, diverse commands to run mutliple accounts to drop cards, automatic trading from "slave" accounts to "master" account etc
  • And with ASF you don't even need to have steam client installed, so you can run it on a server (with linux and mono) in 24/7 mode
  • wow nice tutorial, thanks!
  • Can u get vac banned
  • Vaulban said:

Can u get vac banned

I don't know anyone who got banned, but you shouldnt play on VAC-servers while youre farming cards, just to be sure.
    leandsonps
  • Blurm said:

Vaulban said:

Can u get vac banned

I don't know anyone who got banned, but you shouldnt play on VAC-servers while youre farming cards, just to be sure.
    What Blurm say. -^
  • You are a Genious ! I sold more than 400 Cards, and got 30 $ + !!!