How much money you doing with Steam Cards?

Im just starting to get interest about Steam cards, so i would like to have an idea how much profit users are getting with this cards. I cant wait to start exploring this more.

So how much money you doing with Steam cards?

Comments

• Maybe ~30 $
  • About 10€ in 1 month.
  • I made about 60€ but spend everything on more cards to get levels
  • It really depends,
    Cards got from games that were massively given away tend to be dirt cheap (3 cents)

Cards got from AAA games, anime games tend to be slightly expensive
  • almost US$100 within 2 years...
  • edited April 27
    You Know Valve is Thinking About Making the Trading Cards Unmarketable Soon? :)
  • You Know Valve is Thinking About Making the Trading Cards Unmarketable Soon? :)

Then how are we going to level up steam profile by selling our kidney :(

• my steam nick is Rihardo911
  • edited April 28

my steam nick is Rihardo911

my dog's name is travis Kappa
  • edited April 28
    I can earn 30tl(about 10$) in 2 week. Idle Master says 783 cards to idle so shieet i can make a lot of money but it would take a lot of effort and time.
  • edited April 28

I Suspect One of Two Things, Steam Trading Cards Will Only Be Trade able, or 100% of Steam Cards Will Be Unlock-able Through Achievements. I Suspect the Former. This is Because Valve Wants to Prohibit Bad Game Developers, and Regular Users, From Profiting Solely on the Trading Cards.

• Somehow i cant imagine they are locking cards from the market... dont forget how much money they earn from all this trading
  • Somehow i cant imagine they are locking cards from the market... dont forget how much money they earn from all this trading

GabeN always knows how to make money, dont worry
  • In total? probably around 40-50 bucks average?

Nowadays? not even near enough to be even worth mentioning
  • 1,000,000,000,000 used toilet paper worth
  • edited May 1

I Suspect One of Two Things, Steam Trading Cards Will Only Be Trade able, or 100% of Steam Cards Will Be Unlock-able Through Achievements. I Suspect the Former. This is Because Valve Wants to Prohibit Bad Game Developers, and Regular Users, From Profiting Solely on the Trading Cards.

So they will stay adding bad games to the Steam store? This inst the way to prohibit bad games, they need to taste or something the games before allow them on the store
  • Im doing a total of $0, Im collecting cards and plan to sell all at once or just build sets for XP

But the longer you hold them - the lower they drop, you know?

I've made like $30 total so far.

Anime cards are the real deal here, because not many people have interest in them thus why they stay expensive.
  • edited May 1
    Zero said:

So they will stay adding bad games to the Steam store? This inst the way to prohibit bad games, they need to taste or something the games before allow them on the store

One Reason Why Valve is Taking Away Greenlight. It Will Be $100 - $5000 to Publish a Single Game on Steam. Bad Developers Will Not Pay These Amounts if Trading Cards are Disallowed on the Market. ;)

• I guess im too late to the cards party :(
  • I don't know a per month value but I think that about $700 USD in total since this was released.