Can i get card drops on lvl 6 limited account?

Plz answer. :( I have around 150 games on my main account idled and its hard to find new games to idle for free. :O might old account work. does anyone know if it does?

And, is there any way to make accounts non limited for free or a charge of a skin? i lost around 30$ of my idled cards on csgo case openings.

Comments

• it should be in your inventory but you can't trade it.
    btw... why not..
    just spend $5 to your steam wallet and keep your money there! to get access to full account.
    better safe than sorry
  • edited May 9
    Auraximus said:

And, is there any way to make accounts non limited for free or a charge of a skin?

You'll have to do one of the following:
    Steam said:

You will need to spend at least $5.00 USD within the Steam store. Click here to view your current limited user spend.
    Some examples of purchases that grant access to these features are:
    Adding the equivalent of $5 USD or more to your Steam Wallet
    Purchasing game(s) that are equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store
    Adding a Steam Wallet card that is equal to $5 USD or more to your Steam account
    Purchasing a Steam gift that is equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store (Receiving a Steam gift from a friend doesn't count)
    Each Steam purchase total will be tracked in USD. If your Steam store's currency isn't in USD, it will be tracked and converted to USD automatically using daily exchange rates.

Taken from the steam website which you can find more about here

PRO TIP: Just deposit USD $5 into the secondary account and purchase a game/item worth that amount and transfer it to the main account. This way the money is not spent on the secondary account but on the main account instead. Cheers! :)

• zorndyke said:

it should be in your inventory but you can't trade it.
    btw... why not..
    just spend $5 to your steam wallet and keep your money there! to get access to full account.
    better safe than sorry

Well i don't have any cards right now to test. ;o but i was able to trade my csgo skins. ;(
  • I think cards do not drop in limited accounts, according to this; https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?(ᵔᴥᵔ)3330-IAGK-7663.

However, I find something strange, you say it's a limited account, but level 6, and in the link above, it is said that limited accounts are restricted to level 0.

Is it really a limited account, or its only that you cannot access to market? In that case, you will need to make any purchase (0,20€ was enough for me) and wait 30 days to unlock it. In that case, you can farm and exchange cards freely.

Hope it helps.
  • I think cards do not drop in limited accounts, according to this; https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?(ᵔᴥᵔ)3330-IAGK-7663.

However, I find something strange, you say it's a limited account, but level 6, and in the link above, it is said that limited accounts are restricted to level 0.

Is it really a limited account, or its only that you cannot access to market? In that case, you will need to make any purchase (0,20€ was enough for me) and wait 30 days to unlock it. In that case, you can farm and exchange cards freely.

Hope it helps.

Its a limited account that i left using when it got vac due to some stupidity (kept max payne 3 hacks on while playing cod ). Its level 6 because i leveled it up before this rules came out and i had card drops and i am even able to drop. thats what making me confusing. I haven't even added a single dollar into it.
  • But can you make trade offers with those cards to your main account?
  • But can you make trade offers with those cards to your main account?

Gotta check out. i didnt go to my old account as i am re downloading csgo. vac errors 7day cd
  • edited May 9
    Well, booster packs drop on limited acc. :) just seen it today. :) and you can trade them too. :smile: even trading cards. :smile: Bros i think i will get card drops :p so a note to everyone. If you have a previously leveled up limited acc then u can trade on that
  • Auraximus said:

Well, booster packs drop on limited acc. :) just seen it today. :) and you can trade them too. :smile: even trading cards. :smile: Bros i think i will get card drops :p so a note to everyone. If you have a previously leveled up limited acc then u can trade on that

But you only get qualified for booster drops when youve reached your max. card-drops. as long as its a limited acc you cant farm the cards automaticly... did you install the game and idle in it?
  • Auraximus said:

But you only get qualified for booster drops when youve reached your max. card-drops. as long as its a limited acc you cant farm the cards automaticly... did you install the game and idle in it?
    did it in the past. :smile:
  • just make a new account add money to wallet buy cs go from steam. Then you will have another account without vac plus you can idle and sell it later for a good price.
  • just make a new account add money to wallet buy cs go from steam. Then you will have another account without vac plus you can idle and sell it later for a good price.