[Windows Store] Phantom Dust

edited May 17 in Deals & Freebies
Phantom Dust for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is a re-release of the original Xbox classic, now returning with full Xbox LIVE support and a host of enhancements, including Xbox Play Anywhere, cross-device multiplayer, achievements, and 16x9 presentation.

get it for free on Windows 10 Store here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/phantom-dust/9pcdnbhr11mr
edit: you have to click the "get it" button, and then again, click the "play on PC button"
ercangunesBlackbirdBen65ProjectShadowDwolfyand 2 others.

Comments

• You can get it to on win 7 and Linux, no idea for other OS.
  • Fractard said:

You can get it to on win 7 and Linux, no idea for other OS.

Well it says Windows 10 in the Minimum Requirements, so not sure what you are talking about. But good luck installing it on Linux!
  • I never said installing it on Linux, I told you can claim the game on other OS than Win 10/Xbox One.
  • ok it downloads and installs through the Microsoft store app in windows 10
  • I think it's time for me to move on from Windows 7, the new DirectX and free games from Microsoft are enough for a reason...
    Grez1
  • edited May 18
    * Update: Another solution that works better is "User-Agent Switcher for Google Chrome" extension... set to "Edge 13" profile.. Cheers!

For anyone that has not yet Windows 10 like me, and doesn't want to lose another free game from Microsoft, I found a solution... Download "User-Agent Switcher for Chrome" extension and put it in Windows Phone > Windows Phone 8 mode... After logging in your Microsoft account and click Get it, the game will be yours :-)

text

• Fractard said:

I never said installing it on Linux, I told you can claim the game on other OS than Win 10/Xbox One.

Yes, you can. I did it.
    Fractard