[+1 to Game Count] Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II

THIS is how you submit a bugged f2p game .

This game is one of the few, which still adds +1 to your total game count, although it is free

+ no card drops

http://store.steampowered.com/app/17570

Comments

• Already posted.
  • May not work for everyone,
  • edited January 10
    its a f2p game and no license. therefore no +1

but it gave me +1 so ty xd
  • I doubt anyone is actually getting a +1 for this game. Most likely adding this license is causing steam to count some other game that was added since the last time you activated a game. For example, when a developer adds a license to add a game to your account because you own another game already. These don't show up in your game count until you add another license, either through a key activation or add a F2P or buying a game from the steam store.
  • Actually it did +1 me, surprisingly. I checked my count very carefully before adding it.
  • edited January 10
    royalatog said:

I doubt anyone is actually getting a +1 for this game. Most likely adding this license is causing steam to count some other game that was added since the last time you activated a game. For example, when a developer adds a license to add a game to your account because you own another game already. These don't show up in your game count until you add another license, either through a key activation or add a F2P or buying a game from the steam store.

it is possible, BUT Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II was not a license but only a f2p download. starting the download gave me +1 tho

• it is possible, BUT Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II was not a license but only a f2p download. starting the download gave me +1 tho

f2p games have licenses, when you clicked download steam added it to you licenses. Go check your licenses, I bet if you remove it your game count wouldn't go down one.