Anyone know a good trustworthy steam card dropper?

Comments

• nuraxcs said:

In addition to my old post: IdleMaster seems to have stopped working for me and many (or even all) others.
    That is due to some valve-made changes I've heard.

Really? I just used it to idle 2 games just fine 2 days ago.
    Well that's weird. I even re-downloaded it multiple times and It always failed trying to check my Badges Page.

Yes, I also performed multiple pc restarts. I've been using the tool for years :/
    I remember I'd downloaded the updated version a few days ago, which was made to fix your problem.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idlemastery#announcements/detail/276242807872697595

I don't know, but could it be that you used the old version instead of the updated one?
  • edited January 11
    I was a Idle Master User but Today I migrated to ASF (Archi's Steam Farm) Better than IdleMaster
  • I used IM for a long time and switched to ASF for the Steam Holiday sale. I am very impressed with ASF.
  • can somebody send me link of that SAM???
  • N1ckyZ said:

can somebody send me link of that SAM???

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steam+achievement+manager
  • nuraxcs said:

I idle all my games with carddrops left using hrboostr,
    then I switch to idlemaster (the old version you cannot download anymore)
    and click through the games (leave them running for 10 seconds each).
    And boom there are the cards :b

i use idleMaster, but i would like to use something else for a while since idleMaster only seems to idle 1 game at a time after certain hours. can you give me a link to that HrBoostr? i cant seem to find it anywhere...
  • best steam card dropper is steamidlemaster he stopped working on it and now he is updating again.
  • what you do with the cards ? what is good for ?
  • QMAKiller said:

nuraxcs said:

I idle all my games with carddrops left using hrboostr,
    then I switch to idlemaster (the old version you cannot download anymore)
    and click through the games (leave them running for 10 seconds each).
    And boom there are the cards :b

i use idleMaster, but i would like to use something else for a while since idleMaster only seems to idle 1 game at a time after certain hours. can you give me a link to that HrBoostr? i cant seem to find it anywhere...
    It's HourBoostr actually, I got that too short :D
    https://github.com/Ezzpify/HourBoostr
  • edited January 14

nuraxcs said:

In addition to my old post: IdleMaster seems to have stopped working for me and many (or even all) others.
    That is due to some valve-made changes I've heard.

Really? I just used it to idle 2 games just fine 2 days ago.
    Well that's weird. I even re-downloaded it multiple times and It always failed trying to check my Badges Page.

Yes, I also performed multiple pc restarts. I've been using the tool for years :/
    I remember I'd downloaded the updated version a few days ago, which was made to fix your problem.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idlemastery#announcements/detail/276242807872697595

I don't know, but could it be that you used the old version instead of the updated one?
    Will try this version now! :)
    / Edit: Works fine again, thanks a lot!
  • use idle master form forum. Is not supported so fans made and adjustment
    v 1.5
  • ASF is the most reliable one.
  • Fakfejs said:

use idle master form forum. Is not supported so fans made and adjustment
    v 1.5

The original works fine dude :)
  • Truth be told, i tend to be using both ASF and IdleMaster at the same time, they all work just fine

I dont have much experience with SAM or with the appid trick though
  • Can Steam ban your whole account after using a program like this?? Is there any possibility???
  • Tolhas said:

Can Steam ban your whole account after using a program like this?? Is there any possibility???

Yes and no.
    If you idle 1 game at time you don't have risk of bans, because the app (idlemaster for example) makes that the game that you are idling, is running on steam

For example

You are idling: Minion Masters

In steam you can see you profile like:

Tolhas is playing Minion Masters.

If you idle more than 1 game at time yes, you have the risk of ban.

You can be banned too, if you idle games that contains the VAC SYSTEM.

I recommend IdleMaster.

Pd: Sorry for my newbie English
  • Joako23 said:

Tolhas said:

Can Steam ban your whole account after using a program like this?? Is there any possibility???

Yes and no.
    If you idle 1 game at time you don't have risk of bans, because the app (idlemaster for example) makes that the game that you are idling, is running on steam

For example

You are idling: Minion Masters

In steam you can see you profile like:

Tolhas is playing Minion Masters.

If you idle more than 1 game at time yes, you have the risk of ban.

You can be banned too, if you idle games that contains the VAC SYSTEM.

I recommend IdleMaster.

Pd: Sorry for my newbie English
    Thanks for the info Joako23!!!
  • Idle Master has returned to work. I'm using it for 5 days slowly, no errors.
  • Idle Master has returned to work. I'm using it for 5 days slowly, no errors.

Yeah, it's always been working for me.